FALL 2015 CLASSES
- What the Buddha Taught–The Four Noble Truths
Mondays, Sept 14 to Oct 19, 2015
- Practicing Compassion
Tuesdays, Sept 15 to Oct 20, 2015
- What the Buddha Taught–The Eightfold Noble Path
Mondays, Nov 2 to Dec 7, 2015
- Selections from Dogen’s 301 Koan Stories
Tuesdays, Nov 3 to Dec 8, 2015
- Zen Brushwork Seminar w/ Simona Nemcova
July 23, 2015
- What the River Says: The Poetry of William Stafford w/ Warren Lang, from July 1 – July 22, 2015
Buddhism is about awareness. Not awareness of something in particular, but awareness itself—being awake, alert, in touch with what is actually happening. It’s about examining and exploring the most basic questions of life. It’s about relying on the immediate experience of this present moment. It’s about freedom of mind.
–from Buddhism Plain and Simple by Steve Hagen
DHARMA FIELD courses explore the primary teachings of the Buddha and their implications for living in today’s world, and lay out a practical and effective way to deal with the world as we find it. These classes investigate the art of seeing—a way to peace, sanity and freedom of mind.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
TAKING A CLASS ONLINE | &/or | CDs & mp3s