TUESDAY EVENING CLASSES
- Precepts of the One Mind
Feb 24–Mar 29, 2015
- The Practice of Meditation
Apr 14–May 17, 2015~ RECOMMENDED
MONDAY EVENING CLASSES
FALL 2015 CLASSES
- What the Buddha Taught–The Four Noble Truths
Sept 14 to Oct 19, 2015
- The Bodhisattva’s Practice with Others
Sept 15 to Oct 20, 2015
- What the Buddha Taught–The Eightfold Noble Path
Nov 2 to Dec 7, 2015
- Selections from Dogen’s 301 Koan Stories
Nov 3 to Dec 8, 2015
- Classes that are underway at Dharma Field are available online for those who are not able to attend in person. Please contact us, or visit the Online Classes page for more details.
- Please also note that a variety of prerecorded courses on CD and MP3 can be found here.
Buddhism is about awareness. Not awareness of something in particular, but awareness itself—being awake, alert, in touch with what is actually happening. It’s about examining and exploring the most basic questions of life. It’s about relying on the immediate experience of this present moment. It’s about freedom of mind.
–from Buddhism Plain and Simple by Steve Hagen
DHARMA FIELD courses explore the primary teachings of the Buddha and their implications for living in today’s world, and lay out a practical and effective way to deal with the world as we find it. These classes investigate the art of seeing—a way to peace, sanity and freedom of mind.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
TAKING A CLASS ONLINE | or | CDs & mp3s